Jonathan D. Lea, CPA, EA, Firm Owner
Master Tax and Financial Planner
- 25 years’ experience in accounting for small business and tax preparation.
- He specializes in Individual Tax Returns, Audit Resolutions, and Small Business Returns.
- In prior positions, he managed tax offices and taught a variety of Tax classes.
- He enjoys partnering with clients to solve their tax issues.
- He actively listens to client concerns and goes to great lengths to explain tax issues in words that they will understand.
- He prides himself on honest, fair, and accurate tax preparation.
- Most of his clients have continued to work with him over the years because of the professional relationship based on trust and understanding that provides peace of mind.
- Certified Public Accountant in California and Virginia
- Enrolled Agent licensed to represent clients before the IRS
- QuickBooks Advisor
- BS in Accounting from University of Virginia
- MS in Tax and Financial Planning from San Diego State University
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Tax Professionals
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Prior Military Experience
- Enjoys Movies, History, Travel, and Singing
- Resident of Mira Mesa